The Infinite Directions network aims to support leadership development and build connections within the Friendship Centre Movement (FCM). The network is a three-year capacity building project funded by the federal department of Women and Gender Equality (WAGE).
The National Association of Friendship Centres (NAFC) is looking for community members of all gender identities who strive to be leaders of the FCM, ensuring FCs continue to be vibrant, inclusive, culturally grounded community hubs into the future that contribute to a sustainable women’s movement in Canada.
Benefits of joining the alliance:
- Opportunity to guide the strategic direction of the alliance
- Professional development opportunities with industry professionals
- Networking with influential leaders and collaboration with community partners
- Peer learning opportunities within and beyond the network
- Training opportunities based on the feedback you provide us about your support needs
- Relevant, regular communications from us about training, events, funding opportunities, best practice and success stories
- A dedicated Membership Officer who will support and help you with all elements of your network experience
To date, Infinite Directions has hosted several capacity building webinars for leaders in the FCM, including advocacy and partnerships, strategic planning and human resources.
Contact Paige Kezima, Project Coordinator, to learn more!
- Developing, Monitoring, and Controlling Budgets - December 13, 2023 at 1:00pm EST (1.5 hour webinar)
- The Accounting Cycle (For Board Directors) - January 18, 2024 at 1:00pm EST (1.5 hour webinar)
Business Planning & Management