Eligible expenses include but are not limited to:
- Overhead costs: including costs related to central administrative functions of the recipient organization that are drawn upon to support agreement activities (such as shared postage, telephones, information technology maintenance and head office support).
- Materials & supplies: the cost of materials and supplies such as printing and communication costs
- Staff capacity and training: wages and mandatory employment-related costs: staff training and professional development
- Professional fees: such as research, audit, legal, assessment and evaluation, consultants, IT technical expertise, facilitation.
- Other costs: costs necessary to support project implementation such as events and stakeholder meetings, and activities related to community engagement and donor cultivation.