NAFC Mental Health Program and Services Support – Bell Diversity Fund
Through the Bell Diversity Fund, the NAFC is seeking proposals for microgrants ($10,000 to $50,000) to fund programs, services and/or supports addressing mental health. Funds will be administered on a rolling basis until the total budget of $200,000 is spent.
Some examples of how the microgrants can be used:
- Supports to existing programs and initiatives needed to scale up or expand.
- Continued support to provide wellness checks and packages to alleviate social isolation, especially with Elders
- Community events and outreach
- Flexibility to tailor support to what is needed in the community (i.e., wrap around services)
- Resources and partnership to support Mental health program design
- Improve online access and connectivity for community members so they can access online resources.
Projects must be completed by March 31, 2022.
Recipients will be expected to share the project results, partnerships, and the project budget.
Your application must describe activities, number of clients, timeline, partnerships and supports required. Recipients will be expected to answer how the objectives were met and the project results, describe partnerships, share a success story and the project budget. The report should address:
- How has receiving this microgrant helped to support mental health?
- Did you receive any other support? Did you create or maintain any partnerships through this project?
- Could you please describe persistent issues around mental health that NAFC should seek further funding for?
How to Apply
Only NAFC Member Friendship Centres and Provincial/Territorial Associations are eligible to apply for this micogrant.