Welcome to the Programs & Initiatives Page! The Programs Team is responsible for administering two of the Urban Programming for Indigenous Peoples (UPIP) funding streams (Organizational Capacity (OC) and the Programs & Services (PS) streams) to the PTAs & non-aligned Friendship Centres.
OC is the core funding that funds the PTAs and the Friendship Centres across the country. The PS funding is for the projects/programs with a focus on these 6 main areas: women, vulnerable populations, youth, transition services, outreach programs & community wellness. Learn more here.
The Programs Team is also responsible for working closely with PTA Technicians. The Programs Team makes sure that PTAs & local Friendship Centres stay on track with regards to the funding agreements, performance indicators and monitoring the current state of affairs in their regions.
Contact The Programs Team!
- Jennifer Rankin, Program Manager - email@example.com
- Jamie Dube, Program Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brandon Barberstock, Youth Coordinator - email@example.com
- Shady Hafez, Special Projects Advisor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cayce Mark-Stewart, Program Assistant - email@example.com
- Andrew Macumber, Data Analyst - firstname.lastname@example.org