EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY SUMMER STUDENTS FOR
PROGRAM/OFFICE/RESEARCH ASSISTANTS (4 Positions)
The National Association of Friendship Centres (NAFC) is seeking to employ four summer students to assist in program management, office administration and research support.
- Provide support for data entry and database maintenance;
- Compiling, cleaning and manipulating program data for analysis and report generation;
- Assist with data collection, compiling and writing a roll‐up of reports;
- Provide research and analytical support;
- Provide assistance in office administrative duties as required.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced information technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft applications, familiarity with database operations, including FileMaker (for program management position) and SAS or SPSS (for research position);
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of the aspirations, value and cultures of urban Indigenous people;
- Students with experience in research and/or who are currently pursuing or intending to pursue graduate studies will be given preference for the research.
How to Apply:
All applicants between the ages of 15 to 30 years. NAFC encourages Indigenous applicants to self‐identify. Interested candidates should forward a resume, cover letter outlining how they meet specific requirements of the position or positions that they are applying for to email@example.com.
Closing: Sunday May 26, 2019
NAFC appreciates all applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
PDF: NAFC 2019 Summer Student Positions ( EN-FR )