The NAFC is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects;
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision;
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas;
- Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration or related field, or related work experience;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the requirements of the position to Jocelyn Formsma, Executive Director by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday May 10, 2019.
While we thank all applicants for their submissions, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will be held in Ottawa.
NAFC Employment Opportunity – Administrative Assistant PDF (EN-FR)